    --
    James V. Silverton
    Potomac, Maryland, USA
    James Silverton, Oct 8, 2004

  2. James Silverton

    Steve Young Guest

    "James Silverton" <> wrote

    >I know the CFV is out and I have even voted but I don't seem to know when
    >the results will be announced. Can anyone post that information?

    PROPOSAL CFV #1 CFV #2 Vote Closes
    rec.photo.digital-disorg 29 Sep -- 20 Oct

    prolly a couple days after it closes

    but who knows, with all the trouble they're having with voting.

    so are we ready to split this group into pieces parts?
    Steve Young, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Follow-up To: news.groups

    On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:01:38 -0400, "James Silverton"
    <> wrote:

    >I know the CFV is out and I have even voted but I don't seem to know
    >when the results will be announced. Can anyone post that information?

    Voting closes on 20 October 2004. The Result should be posted in the
    same groups as the CFV was posted in.

    - - Bob McClenon
    Robert McClenon, Oct 9, 2004