    any support either at the times when I am home.

    Cheers

    John
    John, Jun 22, 2005

  2. John

    HF Guest

    http://www.adslguide.org.uk/ Look here.

    HF, Jun 22, 2005

  3. John

    John Guest

    On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:38:01 +0100, A strange species called "HF"
    <21.co.uk> wrote:

    >http://www.adslguide.org.uk/ Look here.

    Thanks mate. Yep that's a good site I have looked at previously.
    Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to connect to it at the moment.
    I get an error message.

    If anyone can recommend other sites I'd be grateful, or even just top
    ADSL providers. Bearing in mind I am having to access the internet via
    mobile phone at the moment so it is costing me lots of £££.

    Cheers

    John
    John, Jun 22, 2005
  4. John

    mark hughes Guest

    Try this one http://www.plus.net
    they are a good service and you get loads of web hosting options free like
    PHP MySql CGI ASP.

    mark hughes, Jul 3, 2005