    Are there any stores/merchants that rent full seasons of TV shows?
    I'm willing to pay a small premium but having to do 4-8 rentals to
    complete a season is ridiculous.
    FilterXG, Jul 25, 2004

  2. FilterXG

    ShadowRaptor Guest

    Wait until they come up on the 7 day rental list. At Rogers I can rent 7 of
    these DVD's for around $12.00 and I get to keep them all for a week.

    Rob
    Canada

    ShadowRaptor, Jul 26, 2004

  3. FilterXG

    Magpie13 Guest

    I wish Netflix would offfer something. Having to rent the 'Farscape' discs
    TWICE because side 1 and side 2 of the discs are out of sequence is
    extremely irritating.

    Marq

    Magpie13, Jul 26, 2004