"RENT":Superbit/Uncut. :-DVD.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Junior Cortez, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. Hi Dvders.,

    Thank you to Sony Home Entertainment,
    Revolution Studios and Columbia Studios for the 2 Disc of the movie
    "Rent".

    Thank you to Director Chris Columbus and thank you to Jonathan Larson.

    Now if you could give to us "Rentheads"
    a Superbit/Uncut dvd with all the deleted scenes and the alternate
    ending put back in with DTS sound,a new audio commentary with entire
    movie cast,
    and if I'm not asking too much another
    commentary with the production. Please
    don't forget to put in that superb trailer
    also!

    "No Day But Today"
    James Cortez,Jr.

    P.S. "Angel Lives On!"

    Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
    my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3

    :-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.

    Junior Cortez, Mar 22, 2006