    had anythign to do with it because after that was installed i died out on me.

    i got a linksys WMP11 in it and its worked like a charm until now. so if
    anyone has any help that would be fantastic!
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9uIEdJbGw=?=, Oct 15, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9uIEdJbGw=?=

    David Hettel Guest

    You may wish to read this on using the Network Diagnostics tool:

    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=5464827

    and this on troubleshooting TCP/IP connectivity:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314067

    If that doesn't work for you, here is an excellent network troubleshooter by
    MVP Hans-Georg Michna. Take the time to go through it and it will usually
    pinpoint the problem area(s) -
    http://winhlp.com/wxnet.htm

    David Hettel

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com