Renewal?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?a3B3b29k?=, May 21, 2006.

  1. Do you have to renew any of the MCSE exams to stay current? If so is it only
    a few or all of them?

    =?Utf-8?B?a3B3b29k?=, May 21, 2006

  2. Hello,

    now, MCSE are linked the version of the product.

    So, you can say that you are "MCSE on windows 2000".
    You just have to upgrade if you want to able to to say "MCSE on Windows
    2003".

    Some time, upgrade exams are proposed, but not allways!
    You can also take separate exams in place of upgrades... It is just more
    time and more expensive.

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ