Renewal Frequency

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWFnaWNIYXQ=?=, May 20, 2004.

  1. I am looking to work towards my MCAD and then onto the MCSD - can anyone tell me how long the Certifications are valid for before they have to be renewed please?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFnaWNIYXQ=?=, May 20, 2004

  2. It depends on what Microsoft decide to do when new products are released,
    but basically you can call your self an MCAD or an MCSD for as long as you
    like, but if you look at the MCSE are an example,if you are an MCSE in
    Windows 2000 you could not say you are an MCSE in Windows 2003 unless you
    have performed all the tests required to upgrade, but if you choose never to
    upgrade to Windows 2003 you can still say your an MCSE in Windows 2000.

    --
    Mark Fugatt
    Exchange MVP

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], May 20, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWFnaWNIYXQ=?=

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 12:51:07 -0700, "MagicHat"
    <> wrote:

    >I am looking to work towards my MCAD and then onto the MCSD - can anyone tell me how long the Certifications are valid for before they have to be renewed please?

    Valid until superseded by a future certification. Then you upgrade.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, May 25, 2004