    10,11,12 and so on. I know I have to put the Name like Miles (10) Every
    time I rename my files starting at (10) they start the naming at (2). So how
    can I start the naming at 10?

    Richard, Dec 13, 2007

  2. Richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    From: "Richard" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: renaming a group of files
    Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 09:49:34 -0700

    Evan Platt, Dec 13, 2007

  3. Richard

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:57:44 -0700, Richard wrote:

    Check the replies you already had.

    http://groups.google.com/group/24ho...4bb8cd1dae/6013e5c530262a36?#6013e5c530262a36
    or shorter
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/373oy7

    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    From: "Richard" <>
    Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 09:49:34 -0700

    >I have a hundred pictures and I want to rename them with the same name with
    >10,11,12 and so on. I know I have to put the Name like Miles (10) Every
    >time I rename my files starting at (10) they start the naming at (2). So how

    Broken ball crystal.

    >can I start the naming at 10?

    How do you start the naming at 2?

    BTW why the (number) in brackets?

    Me

    why?, Dec 13, 2007
  4. Richard

    nobody > Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > I have a hundred pictures and I want to rename them with the same name with
    > 10,11,12 and so on. I know I have to put the Name like Miles (10) Every
    > time I rename my files starting at (10) they start the naming at (2). So
    > how
    > can I start the naming at 10?

    Use 3 digits, 10 being 010.

    nobody >, Dec 13, 2007
  5. Richard

    Rôgêr Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > I have a hundred pictures and I want to rename them with the same name with
    > 10,11,12 and so on. I know I have to put the Name like Miles (10) Every
    > time I rename my files starting at (10) they start the naming at (2). So
    > how
    > can I start the naming at 10?

    Put in 9 dummy files.

    Rôgêr, Dec 13, 2007