    I'm running Win XP Pro and Word 2000.

    Any info appreciated.

    TIA

    Tim Bucktoo, Jan 8, 2006

  2. Tim Bucktoo

    dadiOH Guest

    Tim Bucktoo wrote:
    > I have quite a few files that I would like to rename (add either Ebook
    > or Audio Book to the original name). Is there someway I can "batch
    > file" this change? I've got too many to do individually.
    >
    > I'm running Win XP Pro and Word 2000.
    >
    > Any info appreciated.

    Pick something from the 13,500,000 hits.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=file renamer

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Jan 8, 2006

  3. Tim Bucktoo

    Tim Bucktoo Guest

    On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 12:51:55 GMT, "dadiOH" <>
    wrote:

    >Tim Bucktoo wrote:
    >> I have quite a few files that I would like to rename (add either Ebook
    >> or Audio Book to the original name). Is there someway I can "batch
    >> file" this change? I've got too many to do individually.
    >>
    >> I'm running Win XP Pro and Word 2000.
    >>
    >> Any info appreciated.

    >Pick something from the 13,500,000 hits.
    >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=file renamer

    Thanks for the info. I thought google might do it, but I'm new to it,
    and still learning how to use it.

    Again, thanks.

    Tim Bucktoo, Jan 8, 2006
  4. Tim Bucktoo

    Alan Guest

    dadiOH wrote:
    > Tim Bucktoo wrote:
    >
    >>I have quite a few files that I would like to rename (add either Ebook
    >>or Audio Book to the original name). Is there someway I can "batch
    >>file" this change? I've got too many to do individually.
    >>
    >>I'm running Win XP Pro and Word 2000.
    >>
    >>Any info appreciated.

    > Pick something from the 13,500,000 hits.
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=file renamer
    >

    > --
    > dadiOH
    > ____________________________
    >
    > dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    But I doubt that any one of these can read look at Book1.pdf and read
    into it and see that its actually "War and Peace" At least MP3s have
    tags that programs like Musicmatch can use for renaming.

    Alan, Jan 8, 2006
  5. Tim Bucktoo

    Z28 Guest

    "Tim Bucktoo" <> wrote in message
    >I have quite a few files that I would like to rename (add either Ebook
    > or Audio Book to the original name). Is there someway I can "batch
    > file" this change? I've got too many to do individually.
    >
    > I'm running Win XP Pro and Word 2000.
    >
    > Any info appreciated.
    >
    > TIA

    'Better File Rename' works for me.