    Gunjani
    Rules that guys wished girls knew..........
    Your Mom doesn't have to be our best friend.
    Gunjani, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Gunjani

    Chris Lanier Guest

    HOW TO: Change Drive Letter Assignments in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307844

    Chris Lanier, Aug 30, 2003

  3. "Gunjani" <> wrote in message
    > How can I rename drives. In My computer My Cd-RW drive is R:, my DVD
    > drive is Q: I'd llike to make them D: & E: respectively (easier to
    > remember!)
    > Any suggestions?

    What operating system are you running? If it's XP the see Chris Laniers
    response, otherwise let us know :)
    Sentient Fluid, Aug 30, 2003
  4. Gunjani

    Mike Simpson Guest

    In article <UJ84b.866790$>,
    lid says...
    > "Gunjani" <> wrote in message
    > > How can I rename drives. In My computer My Cd-RW drive is R:, my DVD
    > > drive is Q: I'd llike to make them D: & E: respectively (easier to
    > > remember!)
    > > Any suggestions?

    > What operating system are you running? If it's XP the see Chris Laniers
    > response, otherwise let us know :)

    track down a freeware prog called Drive Letter Assigner. A Google search
    should do it.
    Mike Simpson, Aug 30, 2003