    every picture in the folder.

    Read This Full Report At:
    http://digital-camera-secrets.blogspot.com/
    Info Dude, Sep 17, 2006

  2. Re: Rename photos automatically in Windows

    Info Dude wrote:
    > Rename photos automatically in Windows XP

    I prefer PIE - Picture Information Extractor:

    http://www.picmeta.com/whatis.htm

    It works in other versions of Windows than just XP as well.

    David
    David J Taylor, Sep 17, 2006

  3. Info Dude

    JC Dill Guest

    Re: Rename photos automatically in Windows

    On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 06:57:24 GMT, "David J Taylor"
    <-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk> wrote:

    >Info Dude wrote:
    >> Rename photos automatically in Windows XP

    >I prefer PIE - Picture Information Extractor:
    >
    > http://www.picmeta.com/whatis.htm
    >
    >It works in other versions of Windows than just XP as well.

    I really like ReNamer:

    http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~den4b/

    jc

    ~ Eileen Morgan of The Mare's Nest, PA