    "Multiple connections to a server or shared resurce by the same user, using
    more than one user name, are not allowed. Disconnect all previous connection
    to the server or chared resurce and try again."
    Roberto Hernández, Nov 28, 2005

  2. Disconnect from the domain then rename the computer and connect back
    again.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 28, 2005

  3. Make sure you don't have any mapped drives, or printers, and then do the
    rename. Or, even cleaner, remove the machine from the domain and join it to
    a workgroup, rename it, and join it back to the domain.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 29, 2005