    thing as for red eyes.
    At this time, it did not work. I wonder if it is because the original slide
    or me not knowing how to remove yellow eyes?

    Guest, Dec 24, 2006

  2. wrote:
    : I just scanned an old 35mm color slide of my dog.
    : The original slide show the color of the dog's eyes bright yellow
    : I tough that I would be able to remove these yellow eyes by using the
    : same thing as for red eyes.
    : At this time, it did not work. I wonder if it is because the original
    : slide or me not knowing how to remove yellow eyes?

    Most automatic red eye removal programs look for a specific color of red.
    And since yellow is definately not red, they won't work for your pet
    photos. Do you have a good photo editing program (like PS elements)? You
    can easily manually get rid of yellow eye. First display your image as
    large as you can with the window centered on the eyes. Use the "magic
    wand" to select the center of the yellow. This should select all of the
    yellow flare in the eye. Then either use the paint brush or fill color to
    fill this selected area with black. You may need to either do a tiny bit
    of hand touching or blending if the fill process leaves a slight ring
    around the selected area.

    The above is obviously biased to PSE as that is what I use. But other
    editors can easily do the same. But the process will be different for each
    editor.

    JMHO

    Randy

    Randy Berbaum