    find path specified'' ??
    Any help would be welcome
    I have winME, Int.Celeron 333mhz.

    Morph, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Morph

    Brian Guest

    "Morph" <morph@nospam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:41e2c0cf$...
    > After downloading some apps, I have,over the last few months gotten rid of
    > them..although I have about 6 app names ,still in the add/remove list in
    > control options - add/remove - APPLICATIONS THAT ARE NOT ON MY COMPUTER
    > Can anyone suggest how i can get rid of the application names out of my
    > list, as i cannot find the names when i search for them ,even in my
    > registry.
    > 1 of them is Coffee cup (a frontpage type app), I must have uninstalled it
    > in the wrong way, but i have others too. So is there a way of removing
    > unwanted names from this list, as all i get when i try to uninstall a
    > removed app,is a error message saying 'cannot find uninstall...or...cannot
    > find path specified'' ??
    > Any help would be welcome
    > I have winME, Int.Celeron 333mhz.

    How to Manually Remove Programs from the Add/Remove Programs List:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q247501

    Brian, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Morph

    colin Guest

    Morph <morph@nospam> wrote in message
    > After downloading some apps, I have,over the last few months gotten rid of
    > them..although I have about 6 app names ,still in the add/remove list in
    > control options - add/remove - APPLICATIONS THAT ARE NOT ON MY COMPUTER
    > Can anyone suggest how i can get rid of the application names out of my
    > list, as i cannot find the names when i search for them ,even in my
    > registry.
    > 1 of them is Coffee cup (a frontpage type app), I must have uninstalled it
    > in the wrong way, but i have others too. So is there a way of removing
    > unwanted names from this list, as all i get when i try to uninstall a
    > removed app,is a error message saying 'cannot find uninstall...or...cannot
    > find path specified'' ??
    > Any help would be welcome
    > I have winME, Int.Celeron 333mhz.

    TWEAKUI among it`s other features, has the option to remove redundant
    program entries in the ADD/REMOVE panel.
    http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTwea
    kUI.asp

    colin, Jan 11, 2005