    sycochkn Guest

    How do I get this news group off my choices?

    Bob

    sycochkn, Dec 11, 2005

  2. sycochkn

    Mike Easter Guest

    sycochkn wrote:
    > How do I get this news group off my choices?

    Your newsreader is OE. If you are in folder view, all of the ng/s to
    which you are subscribed are lined up in the left folder pane under some
    newsreader. For this group for you that must be either
    news.west.earthlink.net or EL east.

    To unsub from a group, you R click the group and click Unsubscribe in
    the context menu.

    If you aren't in folder view, you can enable it with OE/ View/ Layout/
    check folder list - apply

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Dec 11, 2005

  3. sycochkn

    elaich Guest

    "sycochkn" <> wrote in

    > How do I get this news group off my choices?

    Why did you subscribe to it to begin with? Why do you read it if you don't
    want it?

    elaich, Dec 11, 2005