    Before anyone jumps to wrong conclusions, it's not porn, BTW :) I regularly
    use Aertel - a Teletext service from RTE, the Irish television network - and
    I end up with rte.ie/aertel/p103.htm ... /p104.htm.../p105.htm etc.
    Martin Harran, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Martin Harran

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Martin Harran" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it possible to remove some entries from IE address box without clearing
    > full history?
    >
    > Before anyone jumps to wrong conclusions, it's not porn, BTW :) I
    > regularly use Aertel - a Teletext service from RTE, the Irish television
    > network - and I end up with rte.ie/aertel/p103.htm ...
    > /p104.htm.../p105.htm etc.

    select entry, right click delete...

    -a|ex
    127.0.0.1, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Martin Harran

    ellis_jay Guest

    Martin Harran wrote:

    > Is it possible to remove some entries from IE address box without
    > clearing full history?

    click the history icon
    point to a site .right click the delete box
    point to view .click each view one by one and do the deleting in the same
    manner.

    --
    He released government from the restraint of law.
    ____Lord Acton on Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527), George W. Bush, and

    Ellis_Jay
    ellis_jay, Mar 1, 2005