    Some articles have "printer friendly version" but this one doesn't.

    Thank you
    Geopelia

    geopelia, Jun 27, 2004

  2. geopelia

    Paul Roberts Guest

    It doesn't directly answer your question, but copying the text and pasting
    it into something like Word, then printing from there will do the trick for
    you.

    Paul Roberts, Jun 27, 2004

  3. geopelia

    Special Ed Guest

    > "geopelia" <> wrote in message
    > > The left hand side of an Internet page is an article, the other side is
    > > advertising etc.
    > >
    > > I know how to cut out unwanted parts of a newspaper article I can scan

    and
    > > print, but is it possible to do this with a page on the internet please?
    > >
    > > Some articles have "printer friendly version" but this one doesn't.
    > >
    > > Thank you
    > > Geopelia

    Highlight the section you want print and in your printer software toggle the
    "selection" option and you should print only the highlighted part.

    Special Ed, Jun 27, 2004
  4. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    Thank you. I can copy it, but "paste"is greyed and won't work.

    geopelia, Jun 28, 2004
  5. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "Special Ed" <> wrote in message
    > > "geopelia" <> wrote in message
    > > > The left hand side of an Internet page is an article, the other side

    is
    > > > advertising etc.
    > > >
    > > > I know how to cut out unwanted parts of a newspaper article I can scan

    > and
    > > > print, but is it possible to do this with a page on the internet

    please?

    > > > Some articles have "printer friendly version" but this one doesn't.
    > > >
    > > > Thank you
    > > > Geopelia

    > Highlight the section you want print and in your printer software toggle

    the
    > "selection" option and you should print only the highlighted part.

    I tried that, but the selected frame option is greyed out.

    I also tried by highlighting the text and cutting it, but could not paste
    into email or Word.

    Thank you.

    geopelia, Jun 28, 2004
  6. geopelia

    Special Ed Guest

    "geopelia" <> wrote in message

    > "Special Ed" <> wrote in message
    > > > "geopelia" <> wrote in message

    > is

    scan
    > > and

    > please?

    > > Highlight the section you want print and in your printer software toggle

    > the
    > > "selection" option and you should print only the highlighted part.
    > >

    > I tried that, but the selected frame option is greyed out.
    >
    > I also tried by highlighting the text and cutting it, but could not paste
    > into email or Word.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Have you tried using the keyboard to copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V)?

    Special Ed, Jun 28, 2004
  7. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "Special Ed" <> wrote in message

    > "geopelia" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Special Ed" <> wrote in message

    side
    > > is

    > scan
    > > > and

    > > please?

    doesn't.

    > > > Highlight the section you want print and in your printer software

    toggle
    > > the
    > > > "selection" option and you should print only the highlighted part.
    > > >

    > > I tried that, but the selected frame option is greyed out.
    > >
    > > I also tried by highlighting the text and cutting it, but could not

    paste
    > > into email or Word.
    > >
    > > Thank you.
    > >

    > Have you tried using the keyboard to copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V)?

    That didn't work either, it looks like I will have to print the lot, adverts
    and all.
    Thank you
    Geopelia

    geopelia, Jun 28, 2004