    Do I have to call my previous employeer so they remove my
    MCPID from their MSPartner program?
    Or can I do that with out having to call them.

    JJ, Dec 10, 2003

  2. JJ

    Jay Walters Guest

    I thought it gets automatically removed when your new
    employer adds you???

    If not, you probably need to call them or your new
    employer call their partnership contact.

    Jay Walters, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Hi there,

    You can manage your mapping to an employer on the partner
    website. But you need to have access to that site in
    order to do it. Give it a try, though and see if it
    recognizes you. If it works, you can change it from a
    link at:
    http://members.microsoft.com/certpartner/myaccount/default
    ..aspx
    Click on "Manage Company Association".

    Christine Higgins, Dec 17, 2003
  4. JJ

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your reply,
    I belive I have access to change 'my organization
    profile'. But apparently it's offline at this moment.
    ("...access to your Business Profile Online (BPO) will be
    temporarily unavailable starting November 15, 2003...")

    Wonder when they will put it back online...

    Thanks,
    JJ

    Guest, Dec 17, 2003