    Gunjani
    A Thought.....If you can understand when your loved ones
    are too busy to give you any time

    Gunjani, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Gunjani

    Mike Simpson Guest

    In article <>, ypatel786
    @DELETETHISbtopenworld.com says...
    > I'm having difficulty removing Nero 5. Attempted using 'Add & remove
    > Programs' without any luck.
    > I cannot install Nero 6 until Nero 5 is uninstalled manually.
    > Any suggestion.

    Try re-installing Nero 5. This will repair the installation so
    add/remove programs then knows what it's trying to remove!

    Mike Simpson, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Gunjani

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Gunjani

    Gunjani Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:21:36 +0000 (UTC), Gunjani <> wrote:
    >
    > >I'm having difficulty removing Nero 5. Attempted using 'Add & remove
    > >Programs' without any luck.
    > >I cannot install Nero 6 until Nero 5 is uninstalled manually.
    > >Any suggestion.

    > Just install Nero 6 over Nero 5. There is no need to uninstall Nero 5.
    >
    > >--
    > >Many Thanks
    > >
    > >Gunjani
    > > A Thought.....If you can understand when your loved ones
    > > are too busy to give you any time

    > -Barry
    > ========
    > Web page: http://members.optusnet.com.au/~barry.og
    > Atheist, radio scanner, LIPD information.
    > Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

    That's the whole point.. it doesn't allow me!
    I recieve a message stating I have an older bersion of Nero which needs
    to be uninstalled MANUALLY. Which I tried thru Control Panel.
    But Nero5 still exixts on my PC!
    --
    Many Thanks

    Gunjani
    My software never has bugs; it just develops random
    features.

    Gunjani, Aug 28, 2003
  5. Gunjani

    Boomer.. Guest

    Gunjani said:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:21:36 +0000 (UTC), Gunjani
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I'm having difficulty removing Nero 5. Attempted using 'Add &
    >> >remove Programs' without any luck.
    >> >I cannot install Nero 6 until Nero 5 is uninstalled manually.
    >> >Any suggestion.

    >> Just install Nero 6 over Nero 5. There is no need to uninstall
    >> Nero 5.

    [snip]
    > That's the whole point.. it doesn't allow me!
    > I recieve a message stating I have an older bersion of Nero which
    > needs to be uninstalled MANUALLY. Which I tried thru Control
    > Panel. But Nero5 still exixts on my PC!

    Try the 6th or 7th links here:
    http://tinyurl.com/lhf6

    Boomer.., Aug 28, 2003
  6. Gunjani

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:23:25 +0000 (UTC), Gunjani <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:21:36 +0000 (UTC), Gunjani <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I'm having difficulty removing Nero 5. Attempted using 'Add & remove
    >> >Programs' without any luck.
    >> >I cannot install Nero 6 until Nero 5 is uninstalled manually.
    >> >Any suggestion.

    >> Just install Nero 6 over Nero 5. There is no need to uninstall Nero 5.
    >>
    >> >--
    >> >Many Thanks
    >> >
    >> >Gunjani
    >> > A Thought.....If you can understand when your loved ones
    >> > are too busy to give you any time

    >> -Barry
    >> ========
    >> Web page: http://members.optusnet.com.au/~barry.og
    >> Atheist, radio scanner, LIPD information.
    >> Voicemail/fax number +14136227640
    >>

    >That's the whole point.. it doesn't allow me!
    >I recieve a message stating I have an older bersion of Nero which needs
    >to be uninstalled MANUALLY. Which I tried thru Control Panel.
    >But Nero5 still exixts on my PC!

    I had Nero 5.5 and I installed 6 over the top without a problem.
    Sorry I can't help.

    >--
    >Many Thanks
    >
    >Gunjani
    > My software never has bugs; it just develops random
    > features.

    -Barry
    ========
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

    Barry OGrady, Aug 28, 2003
  7. Gunjani

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:13:00 +0100, "Kenny" <> wrote:

    >Is Nero 6 worth the money or should I stick to 5.5.20?

    I don't think it offers much new, though you might want to try a free evaluation
    version.

    Barry OGrady, Sep 8, 2003