    within 5 minutes, Ive deleted any mention of it from the registry.
    Thanks

    John
    John, May 12, 2005

  2. John

    nos1eep Guest

    "John" <john.ansellNO > wrote in message
    > Anyone know how to remove Nail.exe (Troj_Nail.A) and other files
    > associated with it.
    > My virus scanner finds it and deletes it but it just keeps coming back
    > within 5 minutes, Ive deleted any mention of it from the registry.
    > Thanks

    Google is your friend and the first place one should stop at for virus info.
    Here are some removal instructions, your antivirus vendor will have similar
    instructions at their web site. http://tinyurl.com/8my72
    nos1eep, May 12, 2005

  3. John

    °Mike° Guest

    Troj/Nailed-A
    www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/trojnaileda.html

    TROJ_NAIL.A - Description and solution
    http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_NAIL.A

    In <eoIge.1971$>,
    "John" <john.ansellNO > took 9 lines to utter:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 12, 2005