    Vicount Igor Guest

    I need help removing the Moles from my system.....Please let me know how
    its done....TIA
    Vicount Igor, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Vicount Igor

    olfart Guest

    "Vicount Igor" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns944F6FE974199flyerkraigpacbellnet@64.164.98.49...
    > I need help removing the Moles from my system.....Please let me know

    how
    > its done....TIA

    dumping a little gasoline down the hole usually gets rid of them. If
    not drop a lit match in and stand back - really pisses them off.
    olfart, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Vicount Igor

    Hank Guest

    "Vicount Igor" <> wrote in message
    > I need help removing the Moles from my system.....Please let me know how
    > its done....TIA

    Butane..... freezing the mole stops the blood supply and after a few days it
    will dry up and fall off.

    Hank
    Hank, Dec 12, 2003
  4. olfart wrote:
    > "Vicount Igor" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I need help removing the Moles from my system.....Please let me know

    > how
    >
    >>its done....TIA

    > dumping a little gasoline down the hole usually gets rid of them. If
    > not drop a lit match in and stand back - really pisses them off.

    Quarter stick of dynamite does pretty good too. Put a decently long fuse
    on, light it, shove it in the hole, then fill/cover the hole. When it
    goes off the explosion vents thru the rest of the system.
    Calvin Crumrine, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Vicount Igor

    Vicount Igor Guest

    Calvin Crumrine <> wrote in

    > olfart wrote:
    >> "Vicount Igor" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I need help removing the Moles from my system.....Please let me know

    >> how
    >>
    >>>its done....TIA

    >> dumping a little gasoline down the hole usually gets rid of them. If
    >> not drop a lit match in and stand back - really pisses them off.
    >>

    > Quarter stick of dynamite does pretty good too. Put a decently long fuse
    > on, light it, shove it in the hole, then fill/cover the hole. When it
    > goes off the explosion vents thru the rest of the system.

    I took your advice and used some C-4 rather than the dynamite,and got rid
    of those pesky Moles Once and for all!!
    Also elimanated half the house,the chicken coop with all the chickens,the
    garage and a good part of my neighbors backyard!

    I'll be sending Calvin a bill in the morning.

    Now if I only could find a way to take care of these nasty Gremlins!
    Vicount Igor, Dec 13, 2003
  6. Vicount Igor

    Guest

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:41:45 -0900, Calvin Crumrine
    <> wrote:

    >olfart wrote:
    >> "Vicount Igor" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I need help removing the Moles from my system.....Please let me know

    >> how
    >>
    >>>its done....TIA

    >> dumping a little gasoline down the hole usually gets rid of them. If
    >> not drop a lit match in and stand back - really pisses them off.
    >>

    >Quarter stick of dynamite does pretty good too. Put a decently long fuse
    >on, light it, shove it in the hole, then fill/cover the hole. When it
    >goes off the explosion vents thru the rest of the system.

    Dynamite is a risky procedure. Moles are best surgically removed in a
    Drs. office.

    Roy - Carpe Noctem
    , Dec 13, 2003
  7. shoot the little bastards.... can't believe a fugging word they say
    anyhow.... QUICK! SHOOT THEM BEFORE THEY TELL SOMEBODY ELSE THE LIES THEY
    ONLY WANT YOU TO THINK THEY KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jess Fertudei, Dec 13, 2003
  8. Vicount Igor

    Serok4242 Guest

    > Now if I only could find a way to take care of these >nasty Gremlins!

    ummmmmm...pour water on them. they really hate water.

    <evil smile>
    Serok4242, Dec 13, 2003
  9. "Vicount Igor" <> wrote in message news:Xns944FB7AC06531flyerkraigpacbellnet@64.164.98.49...
    > Calvin Crumrine <> wrote in
    >
    > > olfart wrote:
    > >> "Vicount Igor" <> wrote in message

    > >> how

    > >> dumping a little gasoline down the hole usually gets rid of them. If
    > >> not drop a lit match in and stand back - really pisses them off.
    > >>

    > > Quarter stick of dynamite does pretty good too. Put a decently long fuse
    > > on, light it, shove it in the hole, then fill/cover the hole. When it
    > > goes off the explosion vents thru the rest of the system.
    > >

    > I took your advice and used some C-4 rather than the dynamite,and got rid
    > of those pesky Moles Once and for all!!
    > Also elimanated half the house,the chicken coop with all the chickens,the
    > garage and a good part of my neighbors backyard!
    >
    > I'll be sending Calvin a bill in the morning.
    >
    > Now if I only could find a way to take care of these nasty Gremlins!

    Yeah, but at least you got rid of them pesky Moles!!

    Calvin could rightly send *you* a bill for giving you the benefit (hehe) of his advice!! LMFAO...
    Mike the Kiwi, Dec 14, 2003
  10. Vicount Igor

    Guest Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/z867