    it. I did see a link to a removal site but it is down ata present. Any
    info would be greatly appreciated

    Thanks
    Buffy, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Buffy

    Old Gringo Guest

    Buffy wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to remove this annoying thing. I run Adaware, S&D
    > Destroy, CWShredder, No adware, Bazooka and none of them will get rid of
    > it. I did see a link to a removal site but it is down ata present. Any
    > info would be greatly appreciated
    >
    > Thanks

    I didn't read any of this but seems like it might help:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=removing home search assistant&btnG=Google Search

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Dec 21, 2004

  3. "Buffy" <stuartDONT-SEND-ME@aberhondduRUBBISH!!!!!!.me.uk> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to remove this annoying thing. I run Adaware, S&D
    > Destroy, CWShredder, No adware, Bazooka and none of them will get rid of
    > it. I did see a link to a removal site but it is down ata present. Any
    > info would be greatly appreciated
    >
    > Thanks

    Try downloading 30 day trial version of Webroot's SpySweeper.
    Jamie MacBrayne, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Buffy skrev:
    > Does anyone know how to remove this annoying thing. I run Adaware, S&D
    > Destroy, CWShredder, No adware, Bazooka and none of them will get rid of
    > it. I did see a link to a removal site but it is down ata present. Any
    > info would be greatly appreciated
    >
    > Thanks

    U can check this :
    http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?p=30989#post30989

    Kris
    kristian kamben, Dec 22, 2004
  5. Buffy

    Ray Guest

    Spybot should take care of it. Does Spybot and Adaware have the latest
    updates? I would install and update SpywareBlaster also to prevent your
    browser from being hijacked again.

    Ray, Dec 22, 2004