    Please tell me where to go to get this information. I
    have Windows XP.

    Thanks, Shirley

    shirley, Sep 19, 2003

  2. >-----Original Message-----
    >Please tell me where to go to get this information. I
    >have Windows XP.
    >
    >Thanks, Shirley
    >.

    In Internet Explorer, click Favorites on the menu.
    From the Favorites menu, click Organize Favorites.
    In the organize favorites dialog box, navigate to the
    link you wish to remove.
    With the link highlighted, click delete.

    You can also click the Favorites button on the toolbar
    and then click Organize.

    That should do it.

    I'm not sure how you want to use cut and paste. Sorry.

    Julie Challenger
    Microsoft Learning

    confers no rights.

    Julie Challenger, Sep 26, 2003