    to wrap the text according to the line width NOT the manually entered
    'lines' terminated with the 'enter' key. Tried search for 'manual line
    break' but none were found.

    Martik, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Martik wrote:

    > How can I remove all the 'enter' characters in a text document?
    > I want word to wrap the text according to the line width NOT the
    > manually entered 'lines' terminated with the 'enter' key. Tried
    > search for 'manual line break' but none were found.

    Your From address seems to be abusing yyy.net's mail servers by
    getting them spammed. That's not very responsible.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Martik

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 10 Nov 2005 06:14:01 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Your From address seems to be abusing yyy.net's mail servers by
    >getting them spammed. That's not very responsible.

    How do you know he ISN'T ?

    Wait. yyy.net seems to be ... Yep, registered in Tokyo.

    They KNOW spam in Tokyo. They can deal with it.

    Evan Platt, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Martik

    Mitch Guest

    In article <nvBcf.100984$S4.30238@edtnps84>, Martik
    <> wrote:

    > How can I remove all the 'enter' characters in a text document? I want word
    > to wrap the text according to the line width NOT the manually entered
    > 'lines' terminated with the 'enter' key. Tried search for 'manual line
    > break' but none were found.

    There are a few drag-and-drop tools for Mac OS that do this to the
    whole document; textSOAP is one of them.
    There must be similar tools to scrub a text file under Windows, no?

    Mitch, Nov 10, 2005
  5. Evan Platt wrote:

    > On 10 Nov 2005 06:14:01 GMT, Blinky the Shark

    <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Your From address seems to be abusing yyy.net's mail servers by
    >>getting them spammed. That's not very responsible.

    > How do you know he ISN'T ?

    Do you really believe that he is, Evan?

    > Wait. yyy.net seems to be ... Yep, registered in Tokyo.

    So.

    > They KNOW spam in Tokyo. They can deal with it.

    That's no excuse.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 10, 2005
  6. Martik

    Plato Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    > They KNOW spam in Tokyo. They can deal with it.

    They just sent out 4 whaleing ships to the Artic Circle. Plan to kill
    800 whales and reap 25 million $us in gross profit.

    $31,000/whale

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Nov 10, 2005
  7. Martik

    Martik Guest

    Sorry, I am not aware of this.

    So I should disclosed my real address so I get spam?

    Martik, Nov 10, 2005
  8. Martik

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 06:10:27 GMT, "Martik" <> wrote:

    >How can I remove all the 'enter' characters in a text document? I want word
    >to wrap the text according to the line width NOT the manually entered
    >'lines' terminated with the 'enter' key. Tried search for 'manual line
    >break' but none were found.

    Download the "emailSTRIPPER"

    Although it was written for cleaning the ">" and other formatting characters out of your emails,
    it will do the same for any text. Just copy the text document contents to the clipboard, run
    "emailSTRIPPER", and off you go... It will remove ALL formatting from the text.

    Unk, Nov 10, 2005
  9. Martik

    Martik Guest

    "Unk" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 06:10:27 GMT, "Martik" <> wrote:
    >
    >>How can I remove all the 'enter' characters in a text document? I want
    >>word
    >>to wrap the text according to the line width NOT the manually entered
    >>'lines' terminated with the 'enter' key. Tried search for 'manual line
    >>break' but none were found.
    >>

    > Download the "emailSTRIPPER"
    > http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
    >
    > Although it was written for cleaning the ">" and other formatting
    > characters out of your emails,
    > it will do the same for any text. Just copy the text document contents to
    > the clipboard, run
    > "emailSTRIPPER", and off you go... It will remove ALL formatting from the
    > text.

    Thanks so much, works like a charm!!!

    Martik, Nov 10, 2005
  10. Martik wrote:

    > How can I remove all the 'enter' characters in a text document? I want
    > word to wrap the text according to the line width NOT the manually entered
    > 'lines' terminated with the 'enter' key. Tried search for 'manual line
    > break' but none were found.

    I assume you are using word?
    You will have to delete or substitute the "chapter breaks" then.

    Walter Mautner, Nov 10, 2005
  11. Martik wrote:

    > Sorry, I am not aware of this.

    Yes you are. I just made you aware of it.

    > So I should disclosed my real address so I get spam?

    Of course not. You should hide it properly and not just make up
    shit you think is cute without thinking about the consequences.

    Read this. http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 10, 2005
  12. Martik

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:21:54 GMT, "Martik" <> wrote:

    >"Unk" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 06:10:27 GMT, "Martik" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>How can I remove all the 'enter' characters in a text document? I want
    >>>word
    >>>to wrap the text according to the line width NOT the manually entered
    >>>'lines' terminated with the 'enter' key. Tried search for 'manual line
    >>>break' but none were found.
    >>>

    >> Download the "emailSTRIPPER"
    >> http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
    >>
    >> Although it was written for cleaning the ">" and other formatting
    >> characters out of your emails,
    >> it will do the same for any text. Just copy the text document contents to
    >> the clipboard, run
    >> "emailSTRIPPER", and off you go... It will remove ALL formatting from the
    >> text.

    >Thanks so much, works like a charm!!!

    You're welcome. I knew you'd like it. :)

    Unk, Nov 10, 2005
  13. Martik

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Martik" wrote in message news:nvBcf.100984$S4.30238@edtnps84

    > How can I remove all the 'enter' characters in a text document? I
    > want word to wrap the text according to the line width NOT the
    > manually entered 'lines' terminated with the 'enter' key. Tried
    > search for 'manual line break' but none were found.

    Assuming Word 2003 as you didn't specify...

    Edit

    Replace

    More

    Special

    Paragraph Mark

    Leave the "Replace with" field empty and click Replace All

    Dave Lear, Nov 10, 2005
  14. Martik

    Martik Guest

    > Martik wrote:
    >
    >> Sorry, I am not aware of this.

    > Yes you are. I just made you aware of it.
    >
    >> So I should disclosed my real address so I get spam?

    > Of course not. You should hide it properly and not just make up
    > shit you think is cute without thinking about the consequences.

    testy today aren't we :)

    Martik, Nov 10, 2005
  15. Martik wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Martik wrote:
    >>
    >>> Sorry, I am not aware of this.

    >> Yes you are. I just made you aware of it.
    >>
    >>> So I should disclosed my real address so I get spam?

    >> Of course not. You should hide it properly and not just make
    >> up shit you think is cute without thinking about the
    >> consequences.

    > testy today aren't we :)

    Not really. I dislike server abuse every day.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 10, 2005