    Kliserup Guest

    What is a good dvd copy protection removal program? I have some dvd's I
    want to back up so the kids won't ruin the originals.

    Kliserup, Jan 26, 2008

  2. Kliserup

    CoMa Guest

    CoMa, Jan 26, 2008

  3. Kliserup

    Jim Guest

    "Kliserup" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9A3149123A70Akliserupaolcom@69.28.173.184...
    > What is a good dvd copy protection removal program? I have some dvd's I
    > want to back up so the kids won't ruin the originals.

    I use DVDFab Platinum.

    It's not free, but I find being able to do everything under one program with
    a couple easy clicks worth 50 bucks.
    It is also updated very frequently to stay ahead of new DRM schemes etc..
    It has converted everything I have thrown at it.

    It can do DVD to DVD, part of DVD to DVD, DVD to psp, iPod, cell phone,
    xvid, divx etc.. you name it.

    http://www.dvdfab.com/dvd-fab-platinum.htm

    fully working 30 day trial

    Jim, Jan 26, 2008