    I need to know how to remove all references to this now non-existent child domain. Any ideas

    Thank

    Phil

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbA==?=, Feb 10, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbA==?=

    Guest Guest

    Removing child REMAINS after system restore

    I ACIDENTLY STRANGLED A GIRL IN THE BATH SO I TRIED TO
    BURN HER

    Guest, Feb 10, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbA==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Removing child REMAINS after system restore

    > I ACIDENTLY STRANGLED A GIRL IN THE BATH SO I TRIED TO
    > BURN HER

    May I suggest a psychotherapist?

    Jtyc, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Re: Removing child REMAINS after system restore

    >I ACIDENTLY STRANGLED A GIRL IN THE BATH SO I TRIED TO
    >BURN HER

    Should have gone to allitcertkiller.com first.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbA==?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Removing child REMAINS after system restore

    or allitkidkiller.com

    Consultant, Feb 13, 2004