  1. Can anyone help me completely remove easy cd creator 5. I'm told
    it drops folders into your system files which don't let you install Nero.
    Any ideas other than wipe my hard disk? Cheers...
    Lorraine Walton, Oct 13, 2003

  2. What you were told is categorically untrue. I have both Nero and ECDC
    installed on several machines, both ECDC 5 and 6. They will happily
    coexist, and you can uninstall ECDC from control panel add/remove
    programs if you want to do so, but I'd recommend just leaving it on.

    By the way, for both Nero and ECDC, it's absolutely critical to fully
    update them from the web site, both programs are flaky "out of the box",
    at least with all of the CDs that I have seen, and both have a lot of
    online updates.

    Barry Watzman, Oct 14, 2003