    laptop from the workgroup, or delete the entire workgroup. My work pc is
    running XP Pro, my personal laptop is running XP Home. Any suggestions for
    me to try? Thanks for any help you can provide.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hlbGx5?=, May 10, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2hlbGx5?=

    Dave Guest

    a workgroup is nothing but a name. you don't belong to it, all it does is
    make a way to group machines in the windows explorer. so to remove your
    machine from a workgroup all you do is change the name to something else.
    but it won't change how you share a printer and shouldn't cause any other
    issues.

    Dave, May 10, 2006