    onto this site.
    could you repeat instructions once more.
    thankyou angey.
    Angela Leaf, May 24, 2004

  2. Angela Leaf

    Boomer Guest

    "Angela Leaf" <> wrote:

    > sorry somehow lost your instructions to lose this horrible site
    > htp//default-homepage-network.com/start.cgi?hkcu
    > as you can probably tell i am new to the internet and that is
    > how I stumbled onto this site.
    > could you repeat instructions once more.
    > thankyou angey.

    Hello

    This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
    with any ISP or news service provider.

    Would these be of help?

    Install, immediately update and run, at least, the first four.

    Ad-aware Aims at Adware/Spyware.
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotS&D Aims for the dialers, trojans,
    hijackers and security/privacy issues.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Spyware Blaster

    CoolWebShredder

    HijackThis
    http://tomcoyote.com/hjt/
    Install and run, then post the log to "HijackThis Logs"
    at http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php.

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.
    'Spyware Warrior'
    http://www.netrn.net/spywareblog/

    Parasites: Cookies, Dialers, Keyloggers, Trackers
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/bhoindex.htm

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    ~Unsolicited commercial software list and info~
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    ~Other software~
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy.spyware
    alt.comp.anti-virus

    Also serach Google and Googles archive for more information.

    Top 10 Tips to Keep Your Computer Virus-Free
    http://www.symantec.com/homecomputing/library/topten.html
    Boomer, May 24, 2004