    ee000 Guest

    how can i remove spyware if the anti spyware are not working and to
    block the pop ups
    ee000, Nov 20, 2005

  2. ee000

    Fakename Guest

    Look for different anti-spyware tools or reformat.

    Fakename, Nov 20, 2005

  3. ee000

    Mark Mandell Guest

    "ee000" <> wrote in message
    > how can i remove spyware if the anti spyware are not working and to
    > block the pop ups

    I wouldn't remove SP2 if you have that as an update because I've found it
    does a very good job on the pop ups.
    Mark Mandell, Nov 20, 2005
  4. ee000

    Brian Guest

    THe best spyware removers that I have found (free) are spybot and a-squared.
    a-squared integrates with Hijack if you upgrade as well
    Brian, Nov 22, 2005