Remove Sony DRM software manually [link]

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sherwood Shark, Nov 19, 2005.

  1. Nancy and Kevin McAleavey offer a manual removal process for Sony's DRM
    software. They are makers of BoClean Anti-Trojan and other software at
    www.nsclean.com. I'm sure all the usual warnings apply (backup, backup,
    backup).

    |Quote|
    Having found some time to go back and play with the SONY rootkit has
    been difficult to come by, and our attorneys have been unable to obtain
    a definitive answer from the justice department as to our creating a
    specific solution to the SONY "rootkit" problem. However, I have been
    told that I have a right to my opinion, and as long as I express this as
    "my opinion" and not that of our company, (I did this on my own time) I
    should be free to share a chuckle with folks as to the pathetic nature
    of this "rootkit." And in doing so, I can explain WHY I think it's
    pathetic as well! So let's have at it, folks can learn from my rant to
    follow how to take care of this all by themselves!
    |Unquote|

    Full post:

    http://www.dozleng.com/updates/topic7048

    Sherwood Shark, Nov 19, 2005