    longer on my computer, but they're still in the list. Any idea how I can
    get rid of them?

    Thanks
    Andrew, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Andrew

    Brian Guest

    Several programs with uninstall AND remove entry facility. I personally use
    Add/Remove Pro.

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    > When I go into Add/Remove Programs, I have loads of applications that are

    no

    Brian, Feb 1, 2004

  3. Andrew

    °Mike° Guest

    Reinstall the applications and uninstall them correctly, ie. from
    the Add\Remove applet -- don't just delete them, or use third
    party software.

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 11:40:23 -0000, in
    <bviofh$o166p$-berlin.de>
    Andrew scrawled: