    --
    God Bless America

    Josh The Bad Bear

    Josh, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Josh

    bb3 Guest

    "Josh" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I installed a photo editing program yesterday called Photo Explosion

    by
    > Nova. I don't like it and this morning wanted to uninstall. I went to
    > control panel then add/remove programs and it wasn't on the programs

    list,so
    > I went to program folder and found no uninstall file. How do I get

    this off
    > my computer now. I know that just deleting something can really screw

    up
    > computer so need your advice help.
    >
    > As ususal, thanks in advance.

    I can't find any uninstall info on their site. Have you tried asking
    them?
    http://www.novadevelopment.com/Support/Ask.aspx

    bb3, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Josh

    Josh Guest

    Yes several times . . . no response which is why I'm pestering the group
    members here again. But I am learning and trying to take other avenues
    before I do <g>.

    --
    God Bless America

    Josh The Bad Bear

    Josh, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Josh

    JD Guest

    This works for me. Download Regcleaner or JV 16 Power Tools FREE.
    Regcleaner is less complicated.

    http://www.pcmedixwebs.com/regclean.htm

    JD

    JD, Dec 18, 2003