    Any ideas please?

    Many thanks.

    Rob.

    Rob Keel, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Rob Keel

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Rob Keel, <>, whose name means "babbles a lot about
    nothing; owes his first born child to Visa", exhaled:

    > Looked everywhere how to do this and can't find out for the life of me.

    Life is like money. You can't hold on too tight.

    > Any ideas please?

    Politeness will get you nowhere.

    > Many thanks.

    Thank you so much for your crumbs; I'll treasure them always.

    > Rob.

    You can't please everyone all the time.

    > I'd quit smoking but everyone hates a quiter.

    Are you ever surprised by the speed with which people run away from you,
    Keel?

    pcbutts1, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Rob Keel

    Gordon Guest

    "Rob Keel" <> wrote in message
    > Looked everywhere how to do this and can't find out for the life of me.
    > Any ideas please?
    >
    > Many thanks.
    >
    > Rob.

    You need to set the time to keep messages. I'm not in front of TBird at the
    moment so can't tell you exactly. Go to Account Settings and click on Disk
    Space and you can set it there I think.

    HTH

    Gordon, Jul 21, 2005