    -joe
    ___________________________________
    my faith: http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/jbc33/
    joe, Oct 4, 2007

  2. joe

    VanguardLH Guest

    "joe" wrote in message
    news:47056cb9$0$11036$...
    > I made a mistake and gave my user account a password. Now I have to
    > login to my own computer each time it boots up. How can I change
    > this back so it boots up normally - without me having to login.

    Login.
    "Start -> Help and Support" menu.
    Search on "change user password".

    This assumes you are using Windows XP. You never mentioned WHICH
    operating system you are using.
    VanguardLH, Oct 4, 2007

  3. joe

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:44:17 -0400, "joe" <> wrote:

    >I made a mistake and gave my user account a password. Now I have to login to
    >my own computer each time it boots up. How can I change this back so it
    >boots up normally - without me having to login.

    See the answer Roger gave you yesterday when you asked the same
    question.
    Evan Platt, Oct 4, 2007
  4. joe

    Candy Applez Guest

    as you cant login to change it, you are farked

    Candy Applez, Oct 5, 2007