    to remove it from the registry and got an error when I tried to delete the
    key. I tried this on two machines with the same results.
    Is there a way to remove the device so I can try to reinstall it?

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyaW8=?=, May 9, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyaW8=?=

    Guest

    On 9-May-2007, =?Utf-8?B?bWFyaW8=?= <> wrote:

    > I tried
    > to remove it from the registry and got an error when I tried to delete the
    > key.

    Have met this myself. I found that you need to use regedt32 and right click
    on the entry, then permissions, the tick everything/everyone, and in
    Advanced Options do the same.
    AFAIR there is an Apply button to click.
    The guy that put me on to this also said use CClean first, which I did,
    but I don't know if the above might have worked without using CClean.

    , May 9, 2007

  3. Success!! Changing the permissions with Regedt32 did the trick.

    Thank you very much.

    Mario

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyaW8=?=, May 9, 2007