    Don't let people invade your privacy and slow down your PC! Click
    http://www.noadware.net/?hop=enbergs5 and try NoAdware for FREE and see for
    yourself if your PC is infected!

    AC Parker, Aug 25, 2004

  2. In article <95YWc.1441$>, on Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:28:53 GMT, "AC Parker"
    <> wrote:

    <snip />

    | Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:28:53 GMT
    |
    | Your PC is probably infected with adware & spyware if:
    | - You have downloaded music online
    | - Your PC is running extremely slow
    | - You are pestered by those horrible popup ads
    |
    | Don't let people invade your privacy and slow down your PC! Click
    | http://www.noadware.net/?hop=enbergs5 and try NoAdware for FREE and see for
    | yourself if your PC is infected!

    Post copied to .

    Newsgroup spammer:

    <http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=%22ac_parker%40hotmail.com%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&filter=0>
    <http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=%22Remove+harmful+adware,+spyware,+trojans,+dialers,+and+worms%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&filter=0>

    Advertising a "Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware Products":

    <http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm#products> and scroll down to noadware.

    <davidp />

    --
    David Postill

    David Postill, Aug 25, 2004

  3. AC Parker

    Moe Trin Guest

    In article <95YWc.1441$>, AC Parker wrote:
    >Your PC is probably infected with adware & spyware if:

    you were stupid enough to visit this spammers site.

    >- You have downloaded music online

    or have downloaded stuff from untrustworthy sites like this spammer.

    >- Your PC is running extremely slow

    The reason it's running slow is because you are running software
    written by incompetents for fools who are impressed by "eye-candy".

    >- You are pestered by those horrible popup ads

    and are to stupid to read the very specific instructions from microsoft
    on how to disable this feature. HINT: It takes more than clicking on
    some dumb icon - you've got to click on _menu_ items. Wow, that's
    hard to do!!! It also doesn't take ADDING software, but merely disabling
    a "feature" that microsoft figured you were dumb enough to want by default.

    >Don't let people invade your privacy and slow down your PC! Click

    http://steal.my.credit.card.info/?hop=enbergs5 and try NoBrains for FREE
    and see for yourself how easy it is to get infected.

    -----------------
    Windows Messenger Service port 139 pop-up ads:
    What you're seeing is the built-in Messenger service in NT/Windows 2000 and
    XP for sending quick "pop up" messages across networks which spammers are
    exploiting. This is not Microsoft, nor can they can control it anymore then
    they can control the spam arriving in your e-mail. It's a "feature" that
    Microsoft assumes you wanted, just as sharing your hard drive by default
    with the world. If you don't want these messages to come up again, you can
    stop this from happening by going to the Control Panel, choose Administrative
    Tools (if you're using XP, you may have to click Classic View on the left).
    Double-click Services, and Scroll down to "Messenger", select it, right-click
    and then choose Properties. Under startup type, choose disabled and then
    choose the 'Stop' button. After the service is stopped, click OK.
    ------- also seen as -----
    Disable messenger service.
    In Settings->Control Panel->Administrative Services, select Computer
    Management->Services. In the right panel, right click on Messenger,
    select Properties, disable it in the drop down list, click OK out.
    ------- also seen as -----
    In Win9x, you just rename or delete the RPCSS.EXE file. Which is a
    good idea anyway for variety of reasons.
    -----------------

    Don't ask me - I got rid of windows more than ten years ago.

    Moe Trin, Aug 26, 2004
  4. AC Parker

    David Guest

    David Postill <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > In article <95YWc.1441$>, on Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:28:53 GMT, "AC Parker"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > <snip />

    > | Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:28:53 GMT
    > |
    > | Your PC is probably infected with adware & spyware if:
    > | - You have downloaded music online
    > | - Your PC is running extremely slow
    > | - You are pestered by those horrible popup ads
    > |

    > Post copied to .

    Please DON'T re-post the link you are complaining about.
    Best wishes..
    Dave

    David, Aug 26, 2004