  1. Guest

    Please REMOVE Google from my computer or let me know how. Thank you.
    , Aug 17, 2007

  2. Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:46:20 +0000, Jonsihoudyshell wrote:

    > Please REMOVE Google from my computer or let me know how. Thank you.

    Ok I have logged into you computer and removed google. I also deleted all
    your nasty pornography.
    Meat Plow, Aug 17, 2007

  3. ded Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Please REMOVE Google from my computer or let me know how. Thank you.

    Before we can proceed with uninstalling components,
    For security purposes please provide the following details:
    Your password.
    Mothers maiden name
    Your date of birth
    Your inside leg measurement
    ded, Aug 17, 2007
  4. Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:01:38 -0400, Meat Plow <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:46:20 +0000, Jonsihoudyshell wrote:
    >
    >> Please REMOVE Google from my computer or let me know how. Thank you.

    >Ok I have logged into you computer and removed google. I also deleted all
    >your nasty pornography.

    Classic. A google grouper asking how to remove google.
    Evan Platt, Aug 17, 2007
  5. Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:46:20 +0000, Jonsihoudyshell wrote:

    > Please REMOVE Google from my computer or let me know how. Thank you.

    Open a "command line".
    Type: format c: /u

    answer "Y" if prompted, and press Enter. Done.

    Dan C, Aug 17, 2007
  6. Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-08-17, Evan Platt <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:01:38 -0400, Meat Plow <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:46:20 +0000, Jonsihoudyshell wrote:
    >>
    >>> Please REMOVE Google from my computer or let me know how. Thank you.

    >>Ok I have logged into you computer and removed google. I also deleted all
    >>your nasty pornography.

    > Classic. A google grouper asking how to remove google.

    I had two emails today, 'replying' to a thread in this group from June last
    year. Both from the same groper asking me to tell it its "gmail id
    password". Both naturally sent using Google Groups "G2" and presumably
    emailed because Google now prevent newsgroup responses to 'old' posts.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Aug 17, 2007
  7. old man Guest

    surely it 'middle leg'

    old man, Aug 17, 2007
  8. Mike Easter Guest

    Whiskers wrote:
    > I had two emails today, 'replying' to a thread in this group from
    > June last year. Both from the same groper asking me to tell it its
    > "gmail id password".

    You have a new penpal :)

    > Both naturally sent using Google Groups "G2"
    > and presumably emailed because Google now prevent newsgroup responses
    > to 'old' posts.

    60 days
    http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46488&topic=9253
    You can reply to any message in Google Groups that was posted in the
    last 60 days. After 60 days, the option to post a reply to the message
    is removed.

    It sez 'option to post a reply to the message is removed' but actually
    what is removed is the option to reply to the message in the newsgroup.
    The 'Reply to author' and 'forward' functions are still there. The
    googlehelp also sez...

    "In Usenet proper, inactive articles are usually retired (removed
    completely). Removing the option to post a reply to a message more than
    60 days old simulates this feature in Google Groups."

    Isn't that just a darling 'simulation'?

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Aug 17, 2007
  9. clot Guest

    wrote:
    > Please REMOVE Google from my computer or let me know how. Thank you.

    Where's Blinky when you need him? :)
    clot, Aug 18, 2007
  10. Vanguard Guest

    wrote in message
    > Please REMOVE Google from my computer or let me know how. Thank
    > you.

    We aren't there. You will have to do it yourself. Or ask your
    parents.
    Vanguard, Aug 18, 2007
  11. clot wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Please REMOVE Google from my computer or let me know how. Thank you.

    > Where's Blinky when you need him? :)

    <fin is seen knifing its way through the water>

    <a sleek head breaks the surface>

    [blink]

    Got it.

    http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups.
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 18, 2007
  12. clot Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > clot wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> Please REMOVE Google from my computer or let me know how. Thank
    >>> you.

    >> Where's Blinky when you need him? :)

    > <fin is seen knifing its way through the water>
    >
    > <a sleek head breaks the surface>
    >
    > [blink]
    >
    > Got it.
    >
    > http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

    I'm going to have to watch out for you! You skim the waters so quietly!
    Please don't get those teeth fixed. ;)
    clot, Aug 18, 2007
  13. clot wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> clot wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Where's Blinky when you need him? :)

    >> <fin is seen knifing its way through the water>
    >>
    >> <a sleek head breaks the surface>
    >>
    >> [blink]
    >>
    >> Got it.
    >>
    >> http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

    > I'm going to have to watch out for you! You skim the waters so
    > quietly! Please don't get those teeth fixed. ;)

    Actually, it's even worse than you think. I saw that one before I even
    came into this group today -- someone in *another* group posted the
    Message-ID for me. :)

    And the fix-teeth reference shows you to be a little psychic. Over the
    last six weeks or so I've had two root canals, posts and new crowns put
    in place. I finally finished up with all that work last Wednesday --
    with complications, that took about 12 visits to the dentist. Then,
    Sunday evening I was watching a movie and eating some corn chips and
    part of an unrelated tooth broke off. Sheesh!

    Did I ever show you my cousin Stinky's new teeth?

    http://blinkynet.net/sharks/stinkydent.html

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 18, 2007
  14. clot Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > clot wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> <fin is seen knifing its way through the water>
    >>>
    >>> <a sleek head breaks the surface>
    >>>
    >>> [blink]
    >>>
    >>> Got it.
    >>>
    >>> http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

    >> I'm going to have to watch out for you! You skim the waters so
    >> quietly! Please don't get those teeth fixed. ;)

    > Actually, it's even worse than you think. I saw that one before I
    > even came into this group today -- someone in *another* group posted
    > the Message-ID for me. :)
    >
    > And the fix-teeth reference shows you to be a little psychic. Over
    > the last six weeks or so I've had two root canals, posts and new
    > crowns put in place. I finally finished up with all that work last
    > Wednesday -- with complications, that took about 12 visits to the
    > dentist. Then, Sunday evening I was watching a movie and eating some
    > corn chips and part of an unrelated tooth broke off. Sheesh!

    Sadly, I've got those Tee Shirts and commiserate!

    > Did I ever show you my cousin Stinky's new teeth?
    >
    > http://blinkynet.net/sharks/stinkydent.html

    You have and they are disgraceful!:)

    How's the Focus?

    Mine's done 118k and still doing 53 mpg (UK).

    Are they produced in the US? I haven't had the chance to talk to my
    younger yet about his latest trip to FL.
    clot, Aug 18, 2007
  15. =?iso-8859-1?B?VG9taSBI5HPk?=, Aug 18, 2007
  16. In article <>,
    Dan C <> wrote:

    > On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:46:20 +0000, Jonsihoudyshell wrote:
    >
    > > Please REMOVE Google from my computer or let me know how. Thank you.

    > Open a "command line".
    > Type: format c: /u
    >
    > answer "Y" if prompted, and press Enter. Done.

    Again, that won't work from within Windows ;)
    David Matthew Wood, Aug 18, 2007
  17. clot wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> clot wrote:

    >>> I'm going to have to watch out for you! You skim the waters so
    >>> quietly! Please don't get those teeth fixed. ;)

    >> Actually, it's even worse than you think. I saw that one before I
    >> even came into this group today -- someone in *another* group posted
    >> the Message-ID for me. :)
    >>
    >> And the fix-teeth reference shows you to be a little psychic. Over
    >> the last six weeks or so I've had two root canals, posts and new
    >> crowns put in place. I finally finished up with all that work last
    >> Wednesday -- with complications, that took about 12 visits to the
    >> dentist. Then, Sunday evening I was watching a movie and eating some
    >> corn chips and part of an unrelated tooth broke off. Sheesh!

    > Sadly, I've got those Tee Shirts and commiserate!
    >>
    >> Did I ever show you my cousin Stinky's new teeth?
    >>
    >> http://blinkynet.net/sharks/stinkydent.html

    > You have and they are disgraceful!:)
    >
    > How's the Focus?

    It's been great. Had to replace a motor mount last winter, but that
    wasn't as expensive as I figured it would be.

    > Mine's done 118k and still doing 53 mpg (UK).

    Huh? Check your math. :)

    > Are they produced in the US? I haven't had the chance to talk to my
    > younger yet about his latest trip to FL.

    I think the USan Focuses are made in Mexico.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 18, 2007
  18. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > clot wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Actually, it's even worse than you think. I saw that one before I
    >>> even came into this group today -- someone in *another* group posted
    >>> the Message-ID for me. :)
    >>>
    >>> And the fix-teeth reference shows you to be a little psychic. Over
    >>> the last six weeks or so I've had two root canals, posts and new
    >>> crowns put in place. I finally finished up with all that work last
    >>> Wednesday -- with complications, that took about 12 visits to the
    >>> dentist. Then, Sunday evening I was watching a movie and eating some
    >>> corn chips and part of an unrelated tooth broke off. Sheesh!

    >> Sadly, I've got those Tee Shirts and commiserate!
    >>> Did I ever show you my cousin Stinky's new teeth?
    >>>
    >>> http://blinkynet.net/sharks/stinkydent.html

    >> You have and they are disgraceful!:)
    >>
    >> How's the Focus?

    > It's been great. Had to replace a motor mount last winter, but that
    > wasn't as expensive as I figured it would be.
    >
    >> Mine's done 118k and still doing 53 mpg (UK).

    > Huh? Check your math. :)

    Got to keep in mind, he's using British gallons, which are about how
    much warm ale you can drink in a week. And a mile equals about how far
    you can projectile vomit said ale.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 18, 2007
  19. Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-08-17, Mike Easter <> wrote:
    > Whiskers wrote:
    >> I had two emails today, 'replying' to a thread in this group from
    >> June last year. Both from the same groper asking me to tell it its
    >> "gmail id password".

    > You have a new penpal :)
    >
    >> Both naturally sent using Google Groups "G2"
    >> and presumably emailed because Google now prevent newsgroup responses
    >> to 'old' posts.

    > 60 days
    > http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46488&topic=9253
    > You can reply to any message in Google Groups that was posted in the
    > last 60 days. After 60 days, the option to post a reply to the message
    > is removed.
    >

    > It sez 'option to post a reply to the message is removed' but actually
    > what is removed is the option to reply to the message in the newsgroup.
    > The 'Reply to author' and 'forward' functions are still there. The
    > googlehelp also sez...
    >
    > "In Usenet proper, inactive articles are usually retired (removed
    > completely). Removing the option to post a reply to a message more than
    > 60 days old simulates this feature in Google Groups."
    >
    > Isn't that just a darling 'simulation'?

    Particularly as it's based on a totally fallacious understanding of the
    real thing!

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Aug 18, 2007
  20. Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-08-18, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > clot wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> <fin is seen knifing its way through the water>
    >>>
    >>> <a sleek head breaks the surface>
    >>>
    >>> [blink]
    >>>
    >>> Got it.
    >>>
    >>> http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

    >> I'm going to have to watch out for you! You skim the waters so
    >> quietly! Please don't get those teeth fixed. ;)

    > Actually, it's even worse than you think. I saw that one before I even
    > came into this group today -- someone in *another* group posted the
    > Message-ID for me. :)
    >
    > And the fix-teeth reference shows you to be a little psychic. Over the
    > last six weeks or so I've had two root canals, posts and new crowns put
    > in place. I finally finished up with all that work last Wednesday --
    > with complications, that took about 12 visits to the dentist. Then,
    > Sunday evening I was watching a movie and eating some corn chips and
    > part of an unrelated tooth broke off. Sheesh!

    Vegetarian food can be more aggressive than you expect.

    > Did I ever show you my cousin Stinky's new teeth?
    >
    > http://blinkynet.net/sharks/stinkydent.html

    I've heard of nurse shark; are there dentist shark too?

    --
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Aug 18, 2007