    i've searched the mozilla website but couldn't find anything that could help
    me

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

    mccall, Oct 15, 2005

  2. mccall

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:17:34 -0400, in message
     <Lj74f.7119$>, mccall wrote:

    > how can i remove all the favicons with the latest installment of firefox?
    > i've searched the mozilla website but couldn't find anything that could help
    > me

    You missed http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/tips#beh_icons

    1. You also need to restart Firefox.
    2. Do not edit prefs.js while Firefox is running, or your edits will be lost.
    You can edit about:config or user.js while Firefox is running. You
    still need to restart Firefox for the favicon changes.

    > I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?
    > http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

    I put a signature separator (a line containing only "-- ")
    before my signature so it will not be a spam in follow-up
    posts. Does Polesoft Lockspam? :)

    --
    Cheers
    Ralph Fox

    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such an annoying thing?
    A: Top-posting.

    Ralph Fox, Oct 15, 2005