    people to try and tell the difference between various un-modified images
    from different digital cameras)

    Many thanks.
    The Kontaminator, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Hi,

    take a look at http://www.graphicsmagick.org/www/FAQ.html#C31

    Olivier Bertini

    Olivier Bertini, Apr 13, 2004

  3. "The Kontaminator" <> wrote in message
    > I'm going to be performing an image comparison over the internet, and was
    > wondering if there was a utlilty that allowed me to say select lots of image
    > files and remove all EXIF tag information from the file easily? (This is for
    > people to try and tell the difference between various un-modified images
    > from different digital cameras)

    Taking them through an old version of Photoshop, say, 5LE, at least damages if
    not removes completely the EXIF info fields.

    --
    M Stewart
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Malcolm Stewart, Apr 14, 2004
  4. The Kontaminator

    Paul H. Guest

    > I'm going to be performing an image comparison over the internet, and was
    > wondering if there was a utlilty that allowed me to say select lots of

    image
    > files and remove all EXIF tag information from the file easily? (This is

    for
    > people to try and tell the difference between various un-modified images
    > from different digital cameras)

    Take a look at JPG Cleaner at

    http://www.pppr.sk/rainbow/programs.html

    It's small and freeware. I don't know what its maximum file limit is, but
    you can drag and drop files into the windows version of the program
    (JPGCLN95.EXE). For what it's worth, the files passed my recently-updated
    McAfee virus scan.
    Paul H., Apr 14, 2004
  5. The Kontaminator

    Ralph Guest

    Try an older version of any photo editor and resave the file.
    Paintshop Pro 7 or earlier will do that.

    --
    remove n u m b e r s to reply

    Ralph, Apr 15, 2004
  6. The Kontaminator

    YoYo Guest

    Use the program IrfanView ( http://www.irfanview.com/ ) its freeware
    and has the option of removing or not saving the EXIF tag, not to mention
    a few other things.

    YoYo, Apr 15, 2004
  7. The Kontaminator

    simpleguest

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    simpleguest, Jul 24, 2008
  8. The Kontaminator

    Photozaur

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Messages:
    8
    Removing of EXIF is a good thought if you're uploading photos to the Web, and do not want to reveal your private information (date&time, camera/lens, GPS coordinates, etc). I personally use EXIFCleaner by Superutils.com - it enables me to handle thousands of photos just in a snap. It treats not only EXIF, but also various types of photographic metadata: Adobe XMP, IPTC, etc.
    Photozaur, Feb 8, 2011