Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Kue2, Jan 23, 2007.

  1. Please search in Registry those strings you see in Add/Remove and tell us
    where they are!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 25, 2007

  2. Aye! Enormous, it is. . .

    Tony. . .

    > You're welcome, but thank Kelly. An enormous job.
    >
    > "Tony Sperling" <> wrote in message
    > > This is one I've never heard of - very usefull. A quick glance revealed

    an

    Tony Sperling, Jan 25, 2007

  3. Kue2

    McG. Guest

    Also; what triggers 'Add/Remove Programs' to offer to remove invalid
    entries?
    McG.

    McG., Jan 25, 2007