    I use Outlook Express as my news reader - how do I remove my valid email
    address and replace it with a bogus one, such as ??

    Cory
    Cory Lechner, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Cory Lechner

    colin Guest

    Cory Lechner <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I use Outlook Express as my news reader - how do I remove my valid email
    > address and replace it with a bogus one, such as ??
    >
    > Cory

    There`s a couple of ways of doing it:

    In outlook express....tools/accounts/news/properties/general.....and then
    change the email address that you`ve got.

    or

    In outlook express.....highlight your news server (to the
    left)/right-click/properties/general....and then change the email address
    that you`ve got.
    colin, Apr 13, 2004