    I thought I sow this before but can't find it now. Please help.

    Thanks

    Charles
    Sapper, May 10, 2004

  2. Sapper

    Sorby Guest

    "Sapper" <> wrote in message
    news:HrTnc.58471$...
    > How do you remove the date stamp from a digital photo so that the whole
    > picture can be printed?
    >
    > I thought I sow this before but can't find it now. Please help.

    You could 'clone' it out using PS or PsP.

    If you're not up to that then I'll have a go for you...

    .... so long as it really is a date stamp and not a copyright watermark!!

    --
    Sorby
    email : rob (at) robdunsford (dot) com
    Sorby, May 10, 2004

  3. Sapper

    Beck Guest

    Sapper wrote:
    > How do you remove the date stamp from a digital photo so that the
    > whole picture can be printed?
    >
    > I thought I sow this before but can't find it now. Please help.

    Could be a setting actually in your camera. I am pretty sure my camera has
    an option to remove the date stamp. I cannot check for you at the moment as
    my batteries are dead :-(
    Beck, May 11, 2004
  4. Sapper

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Sapper wrote:

    > How do you remove the date stamp from a digital photo so that the whole
    > picture can be printed?
    >
    > I thought I sow this before but can't find it now. Please help.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Charles

    If you mean turn it off so that it won't appear on your photos, check
    your user manual. If you mean how do you get rid of it after taking the
    picture, you crop it out, or you use something like PhotoShop to mask
    it, or otherwise get rid of it. Specific instructions on that are well
    beyond the scope of a newsgroup.
    Ron Hunter, May 11, 2004
  5. "Sapper" <> writes:
    >How do you remove the date stamp from a digital photo so that the whole
    >picture can be printed?

    How did it get there in the first place? Most digital cameras encode
    the date and time into the image file header, but don't make it a
    visible part of the picture. Some sofware allows the date to be added
    to the image when printed, but it's still not there in the digital image
    file.

    >I thought I sow this before but can't find it now. Please help.

    Since you didn't tell us anything about the camera or software or how
    the date got into the image, nobody is likely to be able to help you
    much.

    Dave
    Dave Martindale, May 11, 2004
  6. Sapper

    redcat

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    remove watermark

    There is a easy-to-use tool which removes watermarks from multiple photos in a batch mode.
    Photo Stamp Remover can be downloaded at
    www softorbits com/photo-stamp-remover
    redcat, Feb 11, 2011