    however it does not work on "Yellow Eye" or even "Green Eye" (in
    cats). Any suggestions?
    Thanks, Steve

    Steven Wandy, Jul 30, 2006

  2. Steven Wandy

    ~Echo Guest

    Fixing Pet Eye: No More Demon-Eyed Cats and Dogs!
    http://graphicssoft.about.com/b/a/230830.htm

    Fixing Demonic Pet Eyes
    http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/peteyes/peteyes.htm

    ~Echo, Jul 30, 2006

  3. try Pet Eye Pilot

    Kill your Television, Jul 30, 2006
  4. Steven Wandy

    Roy G Guest

    > We have a lovely Shih Tzu puppy. When I need to use a flash to take
    > his picture - he rarely sits still - occassionally I will only have
    > time to use the small on-camera flash. Often this results in "yellow
    > eye" (or the pet equivalent of human's Red Eye). I have an action for
    > PS that will remove Red Eye (or can use the Red Eye tool in PSCS2)
    > however it does not work on "Yellow Eye" or even "Green Eye" (in
    > cats). Any suggestions?
    > Thanks, Steve

    Hi.

    Even after using Red Eye correction in Post Processing, it quite often gives
    an eye which does not look exactly "right".

    It is much better to avoid getting Red / Green eye in the first place.

    Use more distance between the Flash Head and the Lens.

    Your puppy is quite small so even an On Shoe Flash could solve the problem.
    Leave the Gun attached to the Camera and somewhere handy, so that you will
    be ready to take some flawless masterpieces whenever the opportunity
    presents.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 31, 2006