    du ah Guest

    any techs using remote desktop or software like pcanywhere or the free
    UltraVNC, to remotly control a clients desktop,to repair and service ?
    du ah, Jan 22, 2005

  2. du  ah

    Frederic Guest

    Using remote control is a standard support tool.
    SMS, netmeeting, pc anywhere, the build in remote control feature of
    windoes xp and VNC are the most popular.

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, IT Project+, i-Net+, CIW Associate, A+

    Frederic, Jan 22, 2005

  3. du  ah

    leno bob Guest

    so netop isnt any good??
    i am just curious as i have recd a copy from a friend

    leno bob, Jan 22, 2005
  4. du  ah

    du ah Guest

    but I don't have XP pro,just XP home, so it cannot be used,which of the
    other pgms is best?
    du ah, Jan 22, 2005
  5. du  ah

    AG Guest

    I can't say which is best but I have used Tite VNC with some success.
    I have to say also that if one of the computers is on dial up it reacts so
    slowly that it's unusable.

    AG

    AG, Jan 25, 2005