    It also raises the question of if it is in fact, someone at my company
    or someone else.

    Is there any way to tell when someone is remotely accessing your PC?

    TC, May 13, 2005

  2. "TC" <> wrote in message
    news:R03he.20894$...
    > My company can remotely access PCs on the network. This is done for
    > obvious reasons to help the company be more efficient with computer
    > support.

    ok

    > We have been assured that when they do access our PCs, we will be
    > informed. My PC has been accessed on several occasions without me being
    > informed. This concerns me. I don't mind them checking up on me as I
    > don't surf the net but what does concern me is that someone can access
    > my PC remotely and do whatever they want. Including surfing the net.

    It's not your PC. It's the company's PC. A company's security may have a
    back door on the machine and can watch your activity without some remote
    control program and you won't even know it.

    > It also raises the question of if it is in fact, someone at my company
    > or someone else.

    If you have a concern about this, then I suggest you take it up with your
    company as the machine could be hacked.

    > Is there any way to tell when someone is remotely accessing your PC?

    No, unless you're setting there watching them at the screen and you should
    know when it's happening if the remote control program is being used.

    Duane :)

    Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\), May 13, 2005