RemoteCapture Task for Canon SD300

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Canontop, Oct 27, 2004.

  1. Canontop

    Canontop Guest

    Dear all,

    I'm having problems running RemoteCapture Task v1.1 for my SD300. After
    having installed "Digital Camera Solution Disk v21.0", I connected the
    camera to the computer as instructed, then the CameraWindow program popped
    up. Downloading pictures was fine. Also, the "Set to Camera" functions were
    okay.

    However, I cannot get the camera to perform remote shooting. Having clicked
    on the "Remote shooting" tap, the "Starts Remote Shooting" option shows up
    on screen. However, the button itself is darkened, and I

    cannot click on it. The camera was set to playback mode as instructed. I've
    also tried record mode with no luck.

    How can I perform Remote Shooting using my SD300? Can any other SD300 users
    out their give me some pointers?

    Thank you

    Canontop, Oct 27, 2004