Remote VPN in Cisco PIX 515

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by dineshawal, Dec 19, 2007.

1. dineshawal

dineshawal

Hi,

I configured a remote-access vpn in my pix 515E (ver 6.2). Tied it to the RADIUS server and my Windows Active Directory for authentication. It works well. i have tried it from at least 5-6 different places and i can connect to the VPN, authenticate myself and browse the corporate network from all those 5-6 places.
    However, it refuses to work from the place where it matters the most - the client for which i configured this VPN. When he is connecting the VPN from his office network he is able to connect the VPN but not able to reach any of my hosts/servers in my network. And when he does the same from his home, he is able to do that successfully.
    I had configured this tunnel with split-tunnel mode but later i removed the split-tunnel mode so that the remote user cannot access his local network or internet while he is connected to my VPN.
    Can someone please help me in kowing what may possiby be causing such response from his office network? Can it be that they have the same IP address network at their side as i have here in my office. I am not able to get any help from the network guys in the client's office.

Please advice some solution. Thanks!

dineshawal, Dec 19, 2007
    1. Advertising