    tried record mode with no luck.

    Thank you
    , Sep 27, 2006

  2. Guest

    very annoying. the camera does not support this. While the manual
    talks about it on more than one page, it doesn't actually tell you
    until 40 pages later, that it's not supported on this camera.

    wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I'm having problems running Remote Shooting from the Canon software
    > provided with the camera. I connected the camera to the computer as
    > instructed, then the CameraWindow program popped up. Downloading
    > pictures was fine. Also, the "Set to Camera" functions were okay.
    >
    > However, I cannot get the camera to perform remote shooting. Having
    > clicked
    > on the "Remote shooting" tab, the "Starts Remote Shooting" option shows
    > up
    > on screen. However, the button itself is darkened, and I cannot click
    > on it. The camera was set to playback mode as instructed. I've also
    > tried record mode with no luck.
    >
    > Thank you
    , Sep 27, 2006

  3. sally Guest

    In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >very annoying. the camera does not support this. While the manual
    >talks about it on more than one page, it doesn't actually tell you
    >until 40 pages later, that it's not supported on this camera.

    Are you talking about the SD450 manual or the manual for some generic software?
    sally, Sep 28, 2006