  1. I have a wireless Linksys router and I'm try to print from my lap top My pc
    is set up for sharing the printer, when trying to print to my hppsc2110xi it
    comes up printer error??? I,m using MS Home on both computers. Someone help.

    =?Utf-8?B?RmVyZ2VkYWJvdWRpdA==?=, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Hi,

    Can you attatch your laptop to the Linksys router with an Ethernet
    connection and print using the shared printer? If not, try looking at the
    file sharing and printing troubleshooting document from this link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...8d-6b4a-448e-a632-076f98a351a2&displaylang=en

    If you can print when the laptop is connected with an Ethernet
    connection, but still can not print when using a wireless connection, you
    might want to install the NETBEUI protocol. Some other people on this
    newsgroup have had luck in solving their file sharing and printing problems
    with wireless by using this protocol. There are instruction to install the
    protocol on the EzLan web site: http://www.ezlan.net/netbeui.html

    Good luck,
    Chris Gual [MSFT]

    Chris Gual [MSFT], Dec 1, 2004